Below are some helpful print and electronic materials are available so you can easily manage your workplace campaigns.
Training Booklet PDF 2mb
Use this book to help you get started – read through and decide what will work best in your organization. We have included ideas from other local employee coordinators to give you some inspiration and direction.
- Pledge (Contributor’s) Card PDF 0.5mb
- Campaign Award Form PDF 105kb
- Heart of Illinois United Way Talking Points PDF 1.2mb
- Heart of Illinois United Way – About Community Impact Fund PDF .7mb
- Heart of Illinois United Way – Pillars Society .18 mb
- Heart of Illinois United Way – Why Donate To United Way .18 mb
- Heart of Illinois United Way Community Impact Report (Annual Report) PDF 4mb (choose “Fit” when printing from Adobe Acrobat)
- Brochure (oversized, prints on four pages) PDF 1mb
- Campaign Materials Order Form PDF 88kb
- Thank You Note Cards (2-up/8.5×11) PDF 1mb
- Education, Financial Stability, Health and Thank You Posters (8.5 by 14) PDF 4mb
- Campaign Excellence and Campaign Achievement Awards PDF 0.1mb
- Sample CEO Thank You Letters PDF 16kb
- Tri-Fold Table Tent Letter Size PDF 1.2mb
- Casual Day Stickers (Avery Label Size #5163, print PDF at “Actual Size”, PDF 54kb)
*Note: Please print PDF files as “Actual Size” unless noted.
Report Your Campaign Results
Save time and paper by using our easy Microsoft Excel workbook version of the United Way campaign report form. Enter pledges and totals in this self-calculating document to speed up the time it takes to process your United Way campaign results. Instructions are included within the document. Click here to download the workbook. If you have questions, e-mail Lisa Wakeley at or call at 674-5181, ext. 1241. If you do not have Excel, you can also download the Campaign Report Form PDF 127kb.
Campaign Videos are available online and on DVD. To view online, visit our YouTube Channel, www.youtube.com/user/hoiuwunitedway. DVDs are available by calling the Pamela Biles at the United Way, 309-674-5181, ext. 1226.
If you’d like to download the videos to use within your workplace, they can be downloaded from our Dropbox.com cloud server found at this link. If you haven’t used Dropbox before, click here for an information sheet on how to use Dropbox.
These are the videos available for online use via download from Dropbox:
- Animated United Way in a Nutshell (3.5 minutes, 82 mb)
- Animated Wherever Life Takes You Heart of Illinois 2-1-1 (2 minutes, 7 mb)
- You Can Help (3.2 minutes, 77 mb)
Request a Heart of Illinois United Way Logo or Artwork
If you’d like to receive a Heart of Illinois United Way logo or artwork, please contact Gina Edwards in the marketing department at 309/674-5181, ext. 1234 or via email at
Interested in a volunteer project for your team?
Visit our volunteer platform at volunteer.hoiunitedway.org or contact Gina Edwards in the marketing department at 309/674-5181, ext. 1234 or via email at .
Agency Tours and Speakers
Speakers are available from Heart of Illinois United Way agencies for your campaign. If you’d like to have a speaker from one of our member agencies, please call Pamela Biles at 309-674-5181, ext. 1226 and allow one week in advance for scheduling.
How to Order Supplies
If you haven’t heard from your campaign ambassador, please call Pamela Biles in the campaign department at 309-674-5181 to order your supplies or download the Campaign Materials Order Form (PDF 86kb) and fax to 309-674-1056.