Below are helpful printable and digital materials available so you can easily manage your workplace campaigns. To order pre-printed materials, click here for our online order form.
Employee Campaign Coordinator Training
Use this presentation to help you get started – read through and decide what will work best in your organization.
- 2021 HOIUW Coordinator Training Presentation PDF 3.0mb
- Fun campaign ideas and themes PDF 0.2mb
- Need a fun game to play? Check out our United Way “Jeopardy” Game PPTX 1.0mb
- Donation Form (Fillable or Printable PDF Form – 1.4mb) and Informative Back Page (Printable PDF – 0.7mb)
- Campaign Award Form PDF 105kb
- Campaign Report Form PDF (127kb) OR Excel Workbook .XLSX (144kb)
- Campaign Report Envelope Cover Sheet Fillable PDF (779kb)
- Leadership Giving Form Fillable PDF 1.2mb
Campaign Print Materials
- (New) Make an Impact: About the Heart of Illinois United Way PDF 1.7mb
- Thank You Note Cards (2-up/8.5×11) PDF 1mb
- Education, Financial Stability, Health, Thank You and Themed Graphic Posters (8.5” by 14”) PDF 3.2mb
- Casual Day Stickers (Avery Label Size #5163, print PDF at “Actual Size”, PDF 54kb)
- Table Tents PDF 1.3mb
Additional Helpful Materials
Impact, Invest, and Engage Talking Points PDF 696kb
Make an Impact PowerPoint:
Community Impact Report
Report Your Campaign Results
If you have questions about reporting your campaign results, contact Lisa Wakeley, Campaign Information Coordinator, at or call at 674-5181, ext. 1241. See Campaign Forms above to download an Excel Workbook or PDF form to report your results; and remember to download a “Campaign Report Envelope Cover Sheet” to be placed on your envelope when turning in your campaign results.
Please visit our YouTube channel for the latest videos at www.youtube.com/user/hoiuwunitedway.
Request a Heart of Illinois United Way Logo or Artwork
If you would like to receive a Heart of Illinois United Way logo or artwork, please contact Gina Edwards, Vice President of Marketing & Community Engagement at 309-674-5181, ext. 1234 or via email at .
Interested in a volunteer project for your team?
Visit our volunteer platform at volunteer.hoiunitedway.org or contact Gina Edwards, Vice President of Marketing & Community Engagement at 309-674-5181, ext. 1234 or via email at .
Agency Tours and Speakers
Speakers are available from Heart of Illinois United Way agencies for your campaign. If you’d like to have a speaker from one of our member agencies, please contact Pamela Biles, Data Management Coordinator, at 309-674-5181 or . Allow two weeks in advance for scheduling.
How to Order Supplies
To request campaign supplies, please contact Pamela Biles, Data Management Coordinator, at 309-674-5181 (or download the Campaign Materials Order Form above and email completed form to ).