Below are some helpful print and digital materials are available so you can easily manage your workplace campaigns.
Employee Campaign Coordinator Training
Use this presentation to help you get started – read through and decide what will work best in your organization.
- Donation Form PDF 1mb
- Campaign Award Form PDF 105kb
- Campaign Materials Order Form PDF 0.8mb
- Campaign Report Form PDF (127kb) OR Excel Workbook .XLSX (138kb)
- Leadership Giving Form Fillable PDF 1.2mb
Campaign Print Materials
- Make an Impact: About the Heart of Illinois United Way PDF 1.6mb
- Heart of Illinois United Way Brochure (print PDF actual size on legal size paper, double-sided and fold in half, then half again) 2.8mb
- Thank You Note Cards (2-up/8.5×11) PDF 1mb
- Education, Financial Stability, Health, Thank You and Themed Graphic Posters (8.5” by 14”) PDF 3.2mb
- Casual Day Stickers (Avery Label Size #5163, print PDF at “Actual Size”, PDF 54kb)
- Table Tents PDF 1.3mb
Community Impact Report
Report Your Campaign Results
If you have questions about reporting your campaign results, contact Lisa Wakeley, Campaign Information Coordinator, at or call at 674-5181, ext. 1241. See Campaign Forms above to download an Excel Workbook or PDF form to report your results.
Campaign Videos are available online at www.youtube.com/user/hoiuwunitedway. DVDs are available by calling the Pamela Biles at the United Way, 309-674-5181, ext. 1226.
If you’d like to download the videos to use within your workplace, they can be downloaded from our Dropbox.com cloud server found at this link. If you haven’t used Dropbox before, click here for an information sheet on how to use Dropbox.
These are the videos available for online use via download from Dropbox:
- Animated United Way in a Nutshell (3.5 minutes, 82 mb)
- Animated Wherever Life Takes You Heart of Illinois 2-1-1 (2 minutes, 7 mb)
- You Can Help (3.2 minutes, 77 mb)
Request a Heart of Illinois United Way Logo or Artwork
Interested in a volunteer project for your team?
Visit our volunteer platform at volunteer.hoiunitedway.org or contact Gina Edwards, Vice President of Marketing at 309-674-5181, ext. 1234 or via email at .
Agency Tours and Speakers
Speakers are available from Heart of Illinois United Way agencies for your campaign. If you’d like to have a speaker from one of our member agencies, please contact Pamela Biles, Data Management Coordinator, at 309-674-5181 or . Allow two weeks in advance for scheduling.
How to Order Supplies
To request campaign supplies, please contact Pamela Biles, Data Management Coordinator, at 309-674-5181 (or download the Campaign Materials Order Form above and email completed form to ).