Below are helpful printable and digital materials available so you can easily manage your workplace campaigns. To order pre-printed materials, click here for our online order form.
Employee Campaign Coordinator Training
Use this presentation to help you get started – read through and decide what will work best in your organization.
- 2023 HOIUW Coordinator Training Presentation PDF (3.4mb)
- Campaign Themes & Special Event Ideas PDF (0.3mb)
- Donation Form (Fillable or Printable PDF Form – 1mb) and Informative Back Page (Printable PDF – 0.7mb)
- Campaign Award Form Excel Workbook .XLSX (16kb)
- Campaign Report Form PDF (683kb) OR Excel Workbook .XLSX (135kb)
- Campaign Report Envelope Cover Sheet Fillable PDF (1mb)
- Leadership Giving Form Fillable PDF (3mb)
Campaign Print Materials
- Make an Impact: About the Heart of Illinois United Way PDF 1.7mb
- Thank You Note Cards (2-up/8.5×11) PDF 1mb
- Education, Financial Stability, Health, Thank You and Themed Graphic Posters (8.5” by 14”) PDF 3.2mb
- Casual Day Stickers (Avery Label Size #5163, print PDF at “Actual Size”, PDF 54kb)
- Table Tents PDF 1.3mb
Additional Helpful Materials
Make an Impact PowerPoint:
Sample CEO/Manager Letter PDF 45kb
Community Impact Report
Report Your Campaign Results
If you have questions about reporting your campaign results, contact Lisa Wakeley, Campaign Information Coordinator, at or call at 674-5181, ext. 1241. See Campaign Forms above to download an Excel Workbook or PDF form to report your results; and remember to download a “Campaign Report Envelope Cover Sheet” to be placed on your envelope when turning in your campaign results.
Please visit our YouTube channel for the latest videos at www.youtube.com/user/hoiuwunitedway.
Request a Heart of Illinois United Way Logo or Artwork
If you would like to receive a Heart of Illinois United Way logo or artwork, please contact Gina Edwards, Vice President of Marketing & Community Engagement at 309-674-5181, ext. 1234 or via email at .
Interested in a volunteer project for your team?
Visit our volunteer platform at volunteer.hoiunitedway.org or contact Gina Edwards, Vice President of Marketing & Community Engagement at 309-674-5181, ext. 1234 or via email at .
Agency Tours and Speakers
Speakers are available from Heart of Illinois United Way agencies for your campaign. If you’d like to have a speaker from one of our member agencies, please complete this form. Allow two weeks in advance for scheduling.
How to Order Supplies
To request campaign supplies, please contact Pamela Biles, Data Management Coordinator, at 309-674-5181 (or download the Campaign Materials Order Form above and email completed form to ).