Thursday, May 5, 2022, 5:00pm to 7:30pm
Par-A-Dice Hotel, East Peoria
- Table of 10 – $1,000
- Table of 5 – $500
- Individual Seat – $100
The Heart of Illinois United Way is celebrating our 100th anniversary and we hope you will join us for a fun, relaxing evening honoring our past, celebrating our present, and providing inspiration for the future.
All proceeds raised from event reservations, silent auction, and the raffle will benefit our Community Impact Fund. We are looking forward to seeing you on May 5 as we take time this year to recognize the impact we have made, and will continue to make, on education, financial stability, and health needs because of our volunteers and donors like you. The history of the Heart of Illinois United Way is truly the history of how the people of central Illinois, women and men both, care for one another.
Thank you to Illinois Mutual for sponsoring Women United: 100 Years of Caring!
- Doors open at 5:00 pm with salad and appetizers at your table
- Dinner buffet opens at 5:30 pm
- Champagne toast at 6:00 pm (cash bar also available)
- Raffle and silent auction close between 6:45 pm-7:00 pm
- Enjoy visiting and networking with guests and take a tour of our history on display