As the largest non-governmental funding source of local health and human care programs, the Heart of Illinois United Way invests in critical education, financial stability and health programs that impact thousands of lives throughout central Illinois.
Why should your organization choose the Heart of Illinois United Way as your partner for workplace giving?
- Our staff and volunteers offer great support and resources.
- Half-day training, online materials, printed collateral and more.
- We make giving back to the community easy and we’ll walk with you every step of the way.
How do you start a workplace campaign?
Hundreds of local companies – from the largest headquarters to the smallest shops – run Heart of Illinois United Way campaigns in their workplace each year.
United Way staff and volunteers make it easy to get started …
- We’ll provide you with the materials and information to communicate to your employees as well as easy, and fun, ways to raise and collect the donations.
- You can make your campaign as involved or simple as you want; we encourage organizations to do what’s right for their culture.
- Your employees will feel connected to our region by giving back in such an important way.
What are the benefits of running a United Way workplace campaign?
- Promotes a healthier and economically stronger community
- Enhances organization’s image among key stakeholders and general public
- Offers leadership, development and team building opportunities for employees
- Improves employee morale, relations and retention
- Creates awareness of community issues and volunteer opportunities
- Provides a one-stop charitable giving opportunity to employees
Is your organization interested in participating in the Heart of Illinois United Way Campaign? Need more information? Call or email:
Area companies and organizations continue to go above and beyond to support the annual campaign.
Helpful print and electronic materials are available so you can easily manage your workplace campaigns.
The Campaign Cabinet is a group of leaders dedicated to engaging the community for a successful annual campaign.
Each year, thousands of individuals, couples and families donate $1,000 or more to significantly improve education, financial stability and health.
Annual grant provides a dollar-for-dollar match for any new or increased giving through employee campaigns, leadership gifts and corporate contributions.
Not part of a workplace campaign, retired or self-employed? You can donate, too!